My computer and I have a lot in common. And today, my computer said this…
Yep! That sounds about right. I am out of RAM. I am unable to process information in a speedy and effective way.
My brain is full of Disney lyrics and Justin Bieber drama. My brain is filled with Minecraft and YouTube guys named Tobuscus. My brain overflows with playdates, dentist appointments, and registration deadlines.
The list goes on…
- The dog needs her nails clipped and starts training tonight.
- Little Diva has three playdates and a room that looks like a bomb went off.
- I owe a return email to the swim instructor and my son’s camp director.
- I have two gymnastics camp registrations that still need finalizing.
- My hubby has a doctor’s appointment and we need a dentist… oh! and an eye doctor.
- My pantry is resembling Ms. Hubbard’s and I need to plan a menu.
- I have five posts blinking at me in pending (two overdue)
- I am three assignments behind in school
- I have two freelance jobs that need attention
- And… and… and…
The brain is full. I want to be creative. I want to do great things. I want to change the world but right now I am more worried about changing the toilet tissue roll.
I definitely need to delete files, but what? I have trouble removing them from my computer, I really don’t know how to remove them from my mind.
So until I figure it out… please bear with me. I am out of RAM. My disk is full.